Back Pain: Inflammation, Excess Weight, and Underdeveloped Glutes



24 May Back Pain: Inflammation, Excess Weight, and Underdeveloped Glutes

Posted at 18:42h
in Miscellaneous
by Natalie Jill

I KNOW back pain.

L5 S1 Disc Rupture

It started with disc degeneration (FYI most people over 40 have this on some level)

Then there was a full disc rupture (scroll to see.) It was so bad that I had foot drop, and loss of use of my right leg…

There was an urgent surgery (laser endoscopic) and then a second one later.

There was temporary alleviated pain. And then it came back…

“If only you had a strong core” they said… I DID

“If only you understood the body keeps the score- it’s your emotions they said”… I DID

“If only you do PT, stem cell, Chiro, meditate, surgery, massage, spend a fortune on Sarno experts, Acupuncture, I DID THEM ALL

Everything helped… in the moment.. temporarily… but nothing FIXED IT. The disc between L5 S1 was now gone.

And then that one day, my daughter said that to me. I got on a mission to develop my glutes…it started as ego (hey bigger butts are in!) but it taught me so much…

The pain drastically reduced most days. Why? Because when you have…



Source link

CHECK OUT THE LATEST: Exercise Bikes On Sale

The post Back Pain: Inflammation, Excess Weight, and Underdeveloped Glutes appeared first on Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles.



from Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles https://ift.tt/NyGY0ab
via Exercise Bike Review Videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here’s How Leveraging Reels Can Impact Your Social Media Video Marketing Strategy

Echelon ECH-SPORT Sport Bike Connect Smart Exercise Peloton Indoor Cycling

Leverage ChatGPT and InVideo to Generate Powerful Promo Videos in Minutes using AI