OURA Ring 3 In-Depth Scientific Review: Why to Buy it in 2022!





πŸ”΄ Affiliate* (paid) link Whoop: join.whoop.com/QuantifiedScientist ($30 off any new WHOOP membership)
🟒 Instagram:
πŸ”΅ Newsletter: www.robterhorst.com
🟑 Twitter: @QuantifiedRob
* Affiliate (paid) links support the channel by earning me a small commission on any sale, and it doesn’t cost you any more! My opinions are completely my own, and this content is not sponsored.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
πŸ‘‡ $30 off any new WHOOP membership, affiliate* (paid) link, supports the channel!πŸ‘‡
join.whoop.com/QuantifiedScientist ($30 off any new WHOOP membership)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
πŸ‘‡Amazon Affiliate* (paid) links. Supports the channel, doesn’t cost you any more!πŸ‘‡
Huawei Watch GT 3:
Huawei Watch GT Runner:

Apple Watch 41 mm:
Apple Watch 45 mm:

Garmin Vivomove Sport:
Garmin Fenix 7:
Garmin Venu 2:
Garmin Epix 2:
Garmin Instinct 2:

Fitbit Charge 5:
Fitbit Luxe:
Fitbit Inspire 2:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
πŸ“ΈMy Gear* (paid links, supports the channel and doesn’t cost you any more)πŸ“Έ
Camera body (main):
Camera lense (main):
Camera (B-roll):
Light:
Softbox:
Light stand:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Intro: I’ve tested two Oura Ring 3’s over the last months, and based on my testing I think that the Oura Ring CAN be a great tool for people looking to track and improve their health. However, it has some limitations you need to be aware of. In this video I’ll test the accuracy of the Oura Ring 3 when it comes to heart rate, heart rate variability and sleep tracking. Additionally, we’ll discuss how I think you could use the Oura Ring to track your health.
For those of you that are new to the channel, my name is Rob, and I am a postdoctoral scientist specializing in biological data analysis. Now, if we go back in time a few months, the release of the Oura Ring 3 was definitely not a flawless one. The main two issues, in my opinion, were that many people really dislike the new subscription model, and second is the fact that many of the things that were supposed to be improved in Oura Ring 3 compared to the Oura Ring 2, were not yet implemented. This basically meant that the Oura Ring 3 was just an Oura Ring 2 with daytime heart rate tracking, but now you have to pay a monthly fee of 6 dollars. Now, of course I’m oversimplifying things a bit, but still, to date, many of the features that Oura promised are not yet implemented.

Conclusions:
The Oura Ring 3 can measure your heart rate and heart rate variability pretty accurately when you are sleeping. As I’ve shown before, the Oura Ring provides a readiness score that correlates with other real-world measurements I performed on myself like my blood pressure, and it provides actionable advice on your day, for instance how active you should be. It for example also uses your heart rate patterns to try and explain why your sleep might have been suboptimal, and for me, it was able to detect when I had a meal right before bed and how this caused certain heart rate patterns. I therefore believe people can use these kinds of metrics to try and optimize their activities and sleep.
I still think that the current version of the Oura Ring 3 is not significantly better than the Oura Ring 2 for this purpose. If the new algorithms turn out to be suboptimal, it is not really worth that extra 6 dollars per month for me. Personally, I feel they should have waited charging people 6 bucks per month until those features were available. Currently, I would be perfectly happy with just an Oura Ring 2 instead of the Oura Ring 3, since I don’t think it is a major improvement yet. As I have shown in a past video, the Oura Ring 2 was quite good at detecting some of my viral infections, and this could have even improved in the new Oura Ring 3, since it has additional sensors. Overall, I think the Oura Ring 3 can be a helpful tool, however, not much has changed yet compared to the Oura Ring 2, and we’ll have to wait if Oura lives up to its promises.

Timestamps:
00:00 Intro
01:34 Test 1: Heart Rate During Sleep
03:05 Test 2: HRV During Sleep
04:56 Test 3: Heart Rate During Sports
06:33 Test 4: Heart Rate During Day
07:05 Test 5: Oura 3 vs Oura 3 – Heart Rate
08:26 Test 6: Oura 3 vs Oura 3 – Sleep
11:52 Test 7: Oura 3 vs EEG
13:02 Test 8: Oura vs Other Devices
15:01 Test 9: Wake-up and Falling Asleep Detection
15:57 How to use the Oura Ring 3 & Conclusions..(read more)



CHECK OUT THE LATEST: Exercise Bikes On Sale

The post OURA Ring 3 In-Depth Scientific Review: Why to Buy it in 2022! appeared first on Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles.



from Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles https://ift.tt/4ERwrNJ
via Exercise Bike Review Videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here’s How Leveraging Reels Can Impact Your Social Media Video Marketing Strategy

Echelon ECH-SPORT Sport Bike Connect Smart Exercise Peloton Indoor Cycling

Leverage ChatGPT and InVideo to Generate Powerful Promo Videos in Minutes using AI