How old is “too old?”



Remember when we thought 50 was “old?”

Like when we were just spring chickens at 20 and it seemed SO FAR AWAY? If you still think that it’s OLD or too late here is what I want you to know…

 

I’m just getting STARTED at age 50 You see…
At age 32, I moved across county not knowing anyone.

It is true! I had this HUGE desire to live on the WEST coast (I was living in Washington, DC at the time. I had just had a breakup and had this thought: “Maybe I should take this time to plant myself in the life that I want and then build from there” That thought alone prompted me to sell my condo, and move to San Diego. I have never looked back!

At age 35, I had my daughter, which was considered “later” for most.

Yup. That seems SO young right now (as I type this at age 50) lol, BUT for “maternity” that is considered older. I have NO REGRETS about that! My daughter turned out just fabulous and has been one of the biggest blessings of my life!

At age 36, I was 60lbs heavier and financially a disaster and in a crazy amount of debt.

Don’t believe me… see the picture above haha! And yes- so much was going “wrong” in my life. A divorce, becoming a newly single mom, losing my house, the economy collapsing and major depression. But as…



Source link

CHECK OUT THE LATEST: Exercise Bikes On Sale

The post How old is “too old?” appeared first on Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles.



from Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles https://ift.tt/Pelvd1m
via Exercise Bike Review Videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here’s How Leveraging Reels Can Impact Your Social Media Video Marketing Strategy

Echelon ECH-SPORT Sport Bike Connect Smart Exercise Peloton Indoor Cycling

Leverage ChatGPT and InVideo to Generate Powerful Promo Videos in Minutes using AI