Story of my ride: cycling Sydney, Bald Hill + highwire surprise in Royal National Park (pt 2 of 2)





I’d visit great places, get some exercise, clear my mind, and squeeze in 125km on the bike in a few hours on Saturday morning. But this ride was different: I’d see something new, something that frightened me but – according to those involved – it is “safer than riding your bike on the road”.
Christian and Leo went for a walk just after I arrived at National Falls in the Royal National Park. It wasn’t an ordinary walk, rather they crossed a ravine on a highwire… I watched, filmed, asked a few questions, and it made what was already a good ride, a great one.

This is part 2 of the story of my ride from Saturday 12 February 2022.

– Rob

___

#cycling #storyofmyride #Wattamolla #RoyalNationalPark #Sydney #ridemedia

___

Please ‘Like’ and subscribe to RIDE Media’s YouTube Channel.

___

Related:

• Story of my bike: Matt & his new Canyon Speedmax CFR, first ride – an impromptu interview

• Bike test / Story of my ride: Canyon Grail – 2nd ride, to the Royal National Park… without a plan (part 1)

• Bike test / Story of my ride: Canyon Grail review – 2nd ride (part 2), coastal trail on the Grail

___

Other stories of my rides…:

• Story of my ride: cycling from Jindabyne to Charlotte Pass (Snowy Mountains) – Rob & Rupe road trip

• Story of my ride: cycling in Sydney – riding to Bronte for a sunrise swim, a great start to the week

• Story of my ride: cycling in Sydney (McCarr’s Creek Rd etc), mission of the day – no traffic lights!

• Story of my ride: cycling in Sydney, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – a swim on last ride of 2021

• Story of my ride: cycling in Sydney – city to Bald Hill via a waterfall in the Royal National Park

• Story of my ride: cycling in Sydney – tourism on the bike… city to Bobbin Head for breakfast

• 1st ride of 2022 RAW. 1 take clip, showing off my city: Sydney.

See the ‘Story Of My Ride’ playlist for more:

___

Music:

End Of An Era by Andy Ellison
0NCFKIBRAP2MG6VP

Faded by Kit Keenlyside
TSXMIPDCZQXFVVQL

Spanish Ships by Hola Hola
1AHFBG2A73QCFZU6..(read more)



CHECK OUT THE LATEST: Exercise Bikes On Sale

The post Story of my ride: cycling Sydney, Bald Hill + highwire surprise in Royal National Park (pt 2 of 2) appeared first on Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles.



from Exercise Bikes On Sale | Reviews & News Articles https://ift.tt/kOehjxP
via Exercise Bike Review Videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here’s How Leveraging Reels Can Impact Your Social Media Video Marketing Strategy

Echelon ECH-SPORT Sport Bike Connect Smart Exercise Peloton Indoor Cycling

Leverage ChatGPT and InVideo to Generate Powerful Promo Videos in Minutes using AI